Project H&S is an immersive VR training simulator that gamifies everyday workplace duties so employees of the client company can compete against each other to improve their performance.
- Developed initial storyboards and worked with stakeholders to iterate on the direction of project.
- Planned initial production schedule and determined scope for launch.
- Identified risks, determined mitigations and back-up plans to fulfill client needs.
- Explained technical constraints at a high-level to stakeholders with suggestions for solutions that work for our developers while still achieving the project's needs.
- Directed leads in programming, art, and audio to meet project needs.
- Coordinated across timezones with our sister developers in London to ensure that devs communicate and work effectively.
- Emerging Needs:
- Technical Hurdles:
- Development Across Time & Space: